Moments of Mindfulness in a Box: A Unique Gift for any Occasion!
Send someone you love a gift that can last a lifetime!
Moments of Mindfulness in a Box is a unique gift. Packaged with a beautiful peacock theme, this gift will delight recipients as it brings the life-changing benefits of mindfulness into daily life.
Mindfulness expert Dr. Nina Smiley guides recipients through experiences using a carefully-crafted set of cards tied to each of the box’s 10 items. From savoring the scent of a eucalyptus and lavender sachet to nurturing connections through handwritten notes (stamps, pens, and stationery included--the elements of this remarkable gift teach the power of being fully present in the moment.
Moments of Mindfulness in a Box Highlights:
• A Keepsake Box - Store photos, mementos, and touchstones to bring you back to a Mindful Moment.
• Guided Instructions - Learn how to use each item in the box to create a Mindful Moment.
• The Three Minute Meditator™ book co-authored by Dr. Nina Smiley - Invites you to learn about mindfulness meditation without dogma, drama, or delay. Nina’s work has been featured in O, The Oprah Magazine
; Real Simple
; Health magazine
; and Martha Stewart Living
• Pen, stationery, and stamps – Mindfully connect with someone you care about via beautiful, thoughtful notes.
• Harney & Sons Chamomile Tea – Find an oasis of calm in a busy day – be aware of each step, from heating the water to steeping the tea.
• Touchstone – Carry this keepsake reminder to center within and fully experience each moment.
• Journal – Keeping a journal is an opportunity to understand life’s moments, minutes, and patterns.
• Sonoma Eucalyptus Sachet– Realize how being present with everyday moments can be profound.
• Yala® Silk Eye Mask – Breathe slowly, fully, deeply, and as you clear your mind and begin to relax and to sleep.
• Pillow Poems™ – An opportunity to pause for a moment to enjoy a delightful insight.
• Emerald SoapRock® – Enjoy the beauty of this soap rock … Mindfulness is everywhere if we invite it to be!